Also this weekend:
- Kristin was in town, which rocked, as always.
- Neil's birthday was great, and we had izakaya style Japanese food. I may drag my parents to the same kind of deal for my birthday on Wednesday, because it ruled.
- Davey's birthday was much fun, we ate good cheese and watched River and Kaylee. Yum.
- Best. Hike. Evar. We went to the Black Diamond Mines, and I had lunch, as I had hoped, on top of a high ridgeline with a 360 view half of the east bay, and half of Jurassic fucking Park. And the weather reports predicted hail and rain, so of course we had a full day of gorgeous sunshine. ::sighs happily:: Klein's Deli is awesome. My friends are awesome. Nature? That's right! Also awesome!
- House hunting in Noe Valley. Cool places. Saw one I really liked, but I don't think I'll have my shit together before it goes off the market. S'okay. I'm confident other places will present themselves. Saw one other I liked nearly as much, but it was a bit above my target price and not as je ne sais qua. Had Klein's again. =)
- Dinner with "Sweenah!" at my favorite Ethiopian place, and then drinks at the pub down the block, where I ran into a cute co-worker who recommended an even better place I'll have to try some time.
So...yeah...really goddamn good weekend.